Good News Unlimited is an interdenominational Christian media content ministry. As such, we are not a church, and do not have church services.
We encourage Christians to attend and actively participate in their local Christian churches where the gospel is preached.
Good News Unlimited encourages the formation and propagation of Gospel Fellowships around the world. The purpose of these fellowships are to introduce people to the gospel, and to support and nurture them within it, as an additional gospel tool for Christian believers and churches.
To see Gospel Fellowships registered with Good News Unlimited, Click Here.
To register your Gospel Fellowship with Good News Unlimited, Click Here.
To register your interest in joining a Gospel Fellowship, Click Here.
From time to time Good News Unlimited holds seminars or meetings in different countries. If you are registered to receive news from us, you will be informed of any meetings that may be relevant to your location. To sign up for our newsletter, please complete your details below:
The main purpose of Good News Unlimited is to see that the Word spreads fast. We want to see the gospel of Jesus Christ spread like wildfire around the world, and to do this, we develop and disseminate simple gospel content through media.
For more information, see our About Us page.
On a spiritual level, however, Good News Unlimited will joyfully support Christian churches and their members in the work of spreading the Word of the gospel fast.
However, GNU is not ecumenical, because it is not our mission to seek the union of all Christian churches, neither do we believe that all churches themselves are necessarily equal.
People associated with GNU are encouraged to prayerfully evaluate the teachings and practices of different churches according to the teachings of the Bible, and especially the gospel. People associated with GNU are welcome to come to their own conclusions and to have their own personal differing views about the respective merits of different churches.
GNU believes that when God calls us, he calls us into communion. For that reason, we encourage believers to find a local church where they are happy that the gospel is being preached, and to worship and faithfully serve there as part of the Body of Christ.
Although Good News Unlimited may welcome Christian dialogue on a range of topics, we will not allow these to take the place of the foremost importance of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Good News Unlimited is not a debating society for different Christian perspectives, particularly if proponents consider that these define our Christian identity to the exclusion of other believers. Neither is Good News Unlimited a recruiting ground for Christians of different persuasions.
When contributing to Good News Unlimited online, please keep these guidelines in mind. Any communications not in keeping with these guidelines may be subject to moderation or may be banned.”
We have no creed, other than our focus on the gospel.
We exist only to see that the Word Spreads Fast.
See What Are Your Beliefs? [Hyperlink] and Mission and Belief [Hyperlink]
As individuals and as part of the ministry of GNU, we are each welcome to hold our own beliefs on a range of Biblical teachings, and these may be expressed from time to time. Even on the board of GNU, a range of differing views are represented.
As a gospel ministry, our unity is on the essentials of the gospel and on the gospel alone.
Other gifts made to Good News Unlimited are NOT tax deductible.
Good News Unlimited – International Partnerships Policy
- Good News Unlimited (GNU) is not a church. It is a trans-denominational ministry. This means that GNU seeks partnerships with Christian churches, ministries, and individuals everywhere who love the essential message of the Gospel. These partnerships help to ensure the greater reach of the message of the Gospel, so that Word Spreads Fast. GNU partners with other Christians with no expectation of financial or other reward.
- GNU will not partner with any church, ministry, or individual that attacks other Christian churches, denominations, or ministries. GNU makes no judgment as to the appropriateness of these positions, however these kinds of positions form no part of GNU’s ministry.
- Good News Unlimited (GNU) is a Gospel message ministry. This means that what it provides is the message of the Gospel, through digital, radio, television, print publications, and the preaching of the Word. GNU sticks to its mission. This means that GNU does not provide money for poverty relief, the construction of churches, medical clinics, orphanages, schools, or any other purpose other than the direct delivery of the Gospel message. Churches and ministries seeking to partner with us should understand that they will not receive any money from GNU. They will receive the message of the Gospel, and non-monetary assistance to share it with others.
- All purchases in countries where GNU has employees or appointed representatives will be done only through those representatives. Partner churches or ministries will not receive money to make purchases on GNU’s behalf (for example, when organising evangelistic meetings).
- Churches and ministries partnering with GNU remain entirely independent of GNU. GNU will exercise no control over how they run themselves. The partnership will be neither based on finances, management, or control by any means, but instead, will only be based on a love of the Gospel and of the Lord of the Gospel.
- GNU will entirely disassociate itself from partner churches, ministries, or individuals that fail to live up to the highest standards of Christian honesty and transparency. This means that any kind of financial, sexual, emotional, or physical abuse will be immediate cause for GNU not working with a church, ministry, or individual again. This specifically includes any circumstance where money destined for the work of the Gospel is misappropriated through fraud or overcharging or manipulation.
- Churches and ministries partnering with GNU will not use the name “Good News Unlimited” or “GNU,” except by prior legal arrangement with GNU.
- The application of this policy will be determined by the CEO or the board of directors of GNU, which may also make exceptions in extraordinary circumstances.